Latest Posts

Halal Food in Taipei (2): Beef noodle soup

By 1:24 AM , , , ,



My third review on Halal food around Taiwan: beef noodle soup restaurant. Just like any other beef noodle soup restaurant in Taiwan, it also has peek into the dumpling wrapping open kitchen. It seems to have become characteristic for this kind of restaurant.

 Beef Noodles Restaurant
台北巿延平南路21號
No. 21, Yanping S. Rd., Taipei City

MRT: Taipei main station / Ximen

Visit reviewed: 09/2013

The halal sign of this restaurant is in front of the place. There's actually another halal restaurant right next to this one. Too bad that I haven't had time to get to that place, and now I've been back to Indonesia. In fact, a post for this restaurant has been sitting in my blog posts draft for several months, until I finally review it today.


So what to order? The good thing is they provide menu in english. But it presents without pictures. It wouldn't be easy for first-time-foreigner to identify what is what without the pictures. For us, we ordered niurou mian (beef noodle soup) which is the main dish here, and fried beef dumpling.


Fried beef dumpling (NT$ 00 each). A little bit too salty in my opinion, but still ok. I would still go to this restaurant for fried beef dumpling, only because I couldn't find it at qingzhen zhongguo niurou guan




You Might Also Like

0 comments