Latest Posts

Taipei 101 & NYE

By 4:04 PM , , , , ,

Taipei 101, it is known as a skyscraper building in Taiwan which comprises 101 floors and has served as an icon of modern Taiwan. Since I am now in Taiwan, I went to Taipei 101 many times.. without reaching the top floor of the building until one day my brother came and forced me to go up with him.
The fee entrance: NT$ 400. A little bit expensive, but my brother paid for me, so it's ok:D
anyway, the elevator speed is so fast, we can reach the top only in seconds! cool! and there is  a big damper steel ball in the top-central of the building. This steel ball keeps Taipei 101 safe from the earthquake and typhoon. yeah, Taipei's earthquake and typhoon are pretty shocking me, it happens a lot and quite strong.. but the amazing fact is they prepared for that!

Take a look at this Damper Baby comics!



  


 
 Damper babies~


 The view from the top


Brother & sister in action


How to get there - From Taipei Main Station (TMS):
By MRT: take blue line to Taipei City Hall station, exit 1 or 2 and take 15 mins walk.
Fee entrance to 101 floor: NT$ 400



New year's eve, every year fireworks launched from Taipei 101. I watched the fireworks twice there, in 2012 and 2013. I was quite impressed how these people manage a bunch of visitors who came to see the fireworks in Taipei 101, safe and secure. If I were in my country, I will just give up and prefer to stay at home, watching movies or do something else.

 New year's eve 2012

 New year's eve 2013

stay exist in a crowded night xD


You Might Also Like

0 comments