Latest Posts

The Little Things I Need

By 4:21 PM , , , ,

I had bad impression when i first came to Taiwan, common problems that we all facing were the food.toilet.and have no mosque/mushola (place to take pray) inside campus. but since i live in their world.i am the one who should adapt myself, not them. so thanks to all who had help me to deal with these problems. i can now enjoy my life here;) n be grateful to have this experience.
*still not comfortable with the toilet though, have no water n bad smell~~haha

Thanks for all the support: my families, friends, professors, and for all the little things i need......

Classmates


My little hero, astro boy doll.. i was wondering when will my real hero come, haha..


Notes from my roommate:) i told you before i have 2 nice roommates. but most Taiwanese change my name from "R" to "L". haha, but never mind, as long as i still have a good name.



Wati and Daning birthday was on the same day, 11Dec11. it was the first time for Daning, so yes she cried:) Birthday song by William and us, in 4 different languanges; Indonesia.Malaysia.English.Chinese.
Time and venue: 12AM in front of Family Mart, female dorm I, YZU

Hotpot for our dinner, thanks for the treat :9

my tight schedule for these two months. Actually i only have three days on class (tuesday, thursday, n friday). but start on early Nov i took a job as TA to prepare class for morning study at 7-9am, twice a week (monday n wed). n i also set a schedule for routine swimming on friday n saturday morning, but it's really getting colder now, i should stop swim by the end of Dec. myb i should try gym as an alternate, only during this winter.

morning study for the undergraduate students. to be honest, this is an easy job, i only have to prepare the class and sit there for two hours long. but the hardest part is to stay awake at this very early morning! haha! look at them.. look at the difference on those pictures. what can i say, can't blame them:))

my made-self dictionary. i wrote all new chinese words that i heard anywhere n anytime. i hope i can speak chinese well when i come back to my country^^. I plan to take three-months chinese program in NTNU after i finish my study in YZU.

last Wed, my professor invited me to have lunch together with her undergraduate students. It was all delicious! Apparently, my friend said that this is a high class restaurant. my lunch package is NT600, only for me, wow. that chinese characters written on the plate was the name of the restaurant.


then on my way back to campus, my friend brought me here. oohh nooo, it's 17++, she's very sexy x_x, but my friend said they only sell food n drink, they are not bad girls.. yeah whatever for me it's still not good.

last but not least..my crappy-laptop that had been accompanied me travel around for almost 4 years. such a mess. that was on my first week here.

"What goes around, comes around"
If you have faith n always think positively, good things will come to you. and vise versa. so cheers up guys!!!:))

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Apa nya yang cuma jual makanan and minuman dan satu lagi pasti jual "sirih" juga hehehehe... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sirih juga makanan bkn? Koq pake dikasi tanda kutip? :))

    ReplyDelete